Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
No immediate plans 2 try either, but I'm already thinking about either drizzling over -OR-
Joined: Mar 10, 2006
Posted to Thread #26430 at 1:56 pm on Aug 1, 2014
folding into the whipped cream layer a little melted white chocolate so I could use this recipe at the annual Taste of Chocolate festival that will roll around in February. I've done that with my Strawberry Cheesecake Trifle I posted way back when, and it worked great. See link below for that recipe.
I'll be looking forward to reading how your Trifle comes out for this weekend!
Other messages in this thread:
- 26430. Has anyone tried the ATK summer berry trifle recipe? [LINK] - cyalexa2 - 12:09pm on 07/29/14 (9)
- The link is only accessible if you're a member. That said, I'd say go for it!! - cheezz - 10:08pm on 07/29/14
- I signed in and looked at the recipe....mouth watering!!! [NT] - cheezz - 10:09pm on 07/29/14
- cyalexa2, Here is Tyler Florence's Berry Trifle with many reviews....I have printed this one out to [LINK] - GayR - 10:32am on 07/30/14
- thanks - cyalexa2 - 12:06pm on 07/30/14
- Try putting the salad bowl on a cake pedestal, with a pretty napkin to stabilize the bowl :) [NT] - MoNJ - 12:09pm on 07/30/14
- Excellent idea. Fake or real flowers around the bottom to hide anything that needs to be hidden. [NT] - MarilynFL - 3:41pm on 07/30/14
- cyalexa2! I poked around on the "Test Kitchen" site and found a video that gives all the amounts [LINK] - wigs - 7:08pm on 07/31/14