Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Since we have a bumper crop of local corn...I had to tr this polents from "Plenty"
Joined: Dec 10, 2005
Posted to Thread #26510 at 11:03 pm on Aug 14, 2014
I did the eggplant sauce a bit differently, but the polenta is TDF!
Link: REC: Fresh corn polenta with eggplant sauce.
Every good dish deserves a good pot.
Other messages in this thread:
- 26510. Since we have a bumper crop of local corn...I had to tr this polents from "Plenty" [LINK] - judy-mass - 11:03pm on 08/14/14 (10)
- This sounds so yummy, I love his recipes. Picking up corn this weekend so I can try this - KarenNoCA - 11:20pm on 08/14/14
- Must try - thank you! [NT] - deb-in-MI - 10:08am on 08/15/14
- Made half a batch of the polenta last night. Very tasty, but very, very sweet. [NT] - MarilynFL - 4:15pm on 08/16/14
- I went to a "Plenty" potluck last week. I really liked the eggplant stew. One of my favorite dishes - Traca - 2:29am on 08/16/14
- You go to really fun events Traca....was this just a local group of folks who decided to - KarenNoCA - 3:59pm on 08/16/14
- Yep! I do something similar once a month but this one was hosted by a local spice shop. They - Traca - 8:09pm on 08/16/14
- I have never had "fresh" polenta made from corn on the cob. I need to try this. Thanks for sharing. [NT] - EvaN - 6:24am on 08/20/14