Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
OMG, "escape" worked, I just click on the tab and I can return to the first page of the forum.
Joined: Dec 11, 2005
Posted to Thread #26532 at 2:37 pm on Aug 21, 2014
Thank you so much....I have been so frustrated over this!
~*Many things will catch your eye, but only a few will catch your heart...pursue those*~
Other messages in this thread:
- 26532. NFR: Does anyone else have this issue with Google Chrome? - KarenNoCA - 3:13pm on 08/20/14 (10)
- For me, it opens a new window, which is why there's not back button. I still have - Traca - 3:31pm on 08/20/14
- I get a separate window for each new link and if I "right-click" within our page, I get BACK - MarilynFL - 3:53pm on 08/20/14
- Eureka! I didn't even know I could right-click to then click on BACK. Thanks, Marilyn! PS: I'm - wigs - 7:56pm on 08/20/14
- I learned that too...very slick. My issue is when I click on links that have been added into the - KarenNoCA - 11:09pm on 08/20/14
- most likely the page opened in a tab. so the page you were on is still there - pmassell_93 - 11:56pm on 08/20/14
- Paul, I think you nailed it. I bet she's on full screen mode (which I didn't even know Chrome had.) - Traca - 1:22am on 08/21/14
- OMG, "escape" worked, I just click on the tab and I can return to the first page of the forum. - KarenNoCA - 2:37pm on 08/21/14
- I would have been thrown for a loop over that too. :) Thanks Paul! [NT] - Traca - 3:04pm on 08/21/14
- glad it helped. 50,000 hours working on a computer has to be good for something, right? [NT] - pmassell_93 - 9:17pm on 08/21/14
- 50,000 hours? That is very impressive! I have a son who is in the computer business - KarenNoCA - 11:42pm on 08/21/14