Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Actually I think this recipe is a pretty good use for zukes that
Joined: Aug 15, 2007
Posted to Thread #26565 at 1:32 pm on Aug 28, 2014
are larger--not gigantic, of course. But you can chunk them up and they cook down well.
LOVE this recipe.
Other messages in this thread:
- 26565. Is anyone around that has made the Briami? I just got it out of - orchid - 10:15pm on 08/25/14 (7)
- we dunk bread in the juice, or over potatoes/rice. good stuff. [NT] - AngAk1 - 10:19pm on 08/25/14
- Oh thank you! John loves it and those are great ideas. [NT] - orchid - 10:29pm on 08/25/14
- Evelyn serves it with a baguette for the juices--DEElicious. [NT] - Charley - 11:55pm on 08/25/14
- I second the bread. Seriously good to dip that amazing juice. [NT] - Heather_in_SF - 6:01am on 08/26/14
- Damn. You're going to convince me to buy [potentially bitter] zucchini, aren't you. [NT] - MarilynFL - 5:22pm on 08/26/14
- I find the yellow crookneck nice and virtually the same in cooking. I also add eggplant to Briami. [NT] - AngAk1 - 5:47pm on 08/26/14
- Actually I think this recipe is a pretty good use for zukes that - Charley - 1:32pm on 08/28/14