Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
|CathyZ from Kauai||
By "they" do you mean people in Hawaii? Of course we eat Marlin!
Joined: Dec 10, 2005
Posted to Thread #26636 at 1:52 am on Sep 7, 2014
Other messages in this thread:
- 26636. ISO a recipe for Salmon that my SIL caught and brought home from Alaska - GayleMO - 12:24am on 09/07/14 (8)
- Here is a nice one - Almond-Crusted Salmon with Leek and Lemon Cream [NT] [LINK] - LisainLA - 12:32am on 09/07/14
- Looks great! Thanks! - GayleMO - 12:42am on 09/07/14
- Sorry - I am not completely tuned in to how low the "low carb" plan is. - LisainLA - 4:26pm on 09/07/14
- By "they" do you mean people in Hawaii? Of course we eat Marlin! [NT] - CathyZ from Kauai - 1:52am on 09/07/14
- This is a wonderful glazed Salmon recipe Lacquered Salmon with a caramelized balsamic sauce - CathyZ from Kauai - 1:55am on 09/07/14
- Cathy, I think you posted it originally. We loved this recipe. I have not made it in ages, thanks - barb_b - 11:03am on 09/07/14
- We cook salmon every week, sometimes twice. Simple is best. Favorite rub and pan fry grill or broil [NT] - AngAk1 - 3:48am on 09/07/14
- Bub makes a lemon-garlic butter and bastes it on the grill. It is absolutely delish! - Dawn_MO - 5:26pm on 09/07/14