Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Bub makes a lemon-garlic butter and bastes it on the grill. It is absolutely delish!
Joined: Dec 9, 2005
Posted to Thread #26636 at 5:26 pm on Sep 7, 2014
He uses a lot of garlic and cooks it in the butter. Then he seasons it with seasoning salt and black pepper. One of my favorites.
Sometimes you just need to look reality in the eye, and deny it. �Garrison Keillor
Other messages in this thread:
- 26636. ISO a recipe for Salmon that my SIL caught and brought home from Alaska - GayleMO - 12:24am on 09/07/14 (8)
- Here is a nice one - Almond-Crusted Salmon with Leek and Lemon Cream [NT] [LINK] - LisainLA - 12:32am on 09/07/14
- Looks great! Thanks! - GayleMO - 12:42am on 09/07/14
- Sorry - I am not completely tuned in to how low the "low carb" plan is. - LisainLA - 4:26pm on 09/07/14
- By "they" do you mean people in Hawaii? Of course we eat Marlin! [NT] - CathyZ from Kauai - 1:52am on 09/07/14
- This is a wonderful glazed Salmon recipe Lacquered Salmon with a caramelized balsamic sauce - CathyZ from Kauai - 1:55am on 09/07/14
- Cathy, I think you posted it originally. We loved this recipe. I have not made it in ages, thanks - barb_b - 11:03am on 09/07/14
- We cook salmon every week, sometimes twice. Simple is best. Favorite rub and pan fry grill or broil [NT] - AngAk1 - 3:48am on 09/07/14
- Bub makes a lemon-garlic butter and bastes it on the grill. It is absolutely delish! - Dawn_MO - 5:26pm on 09/07/14