Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
We sure do, they are a real B**** to slice however. Next time I'm
Joined: Dec 15, 2005
Posted to Thread #26646 at 3:58 pm on Sep 10, 2014
going to use the quick cooking oats and see if it makes it easier to cut but also maintains the integrity of the crisp. Bad idea?
Eat, drink, and be merry, for tomorrow we may diet.
Other messages in this thread:
- 26646. ASAP help! ISO cake/cookie recipe using ONLY brown sugar. - Amanda_Pennsylvania - 1:58pm on 09/08/14 (14)
- Oatmeal cookies are great with brown sugar. Mine are complicated...here's Pioneer Woman's version. [NT] [LINK] - MarilynFL - 2:16pm on 09/08/14
- ...and it never hurts to add chocolate chips to oatmeal cookies. [NT] - MarilynFL - 2:18pm on 09/08/14
- It's probably too late but for next time try these Oatmeal Crispies that Richard [LINK] - orchid - 4:42pm on 09/08/14
- I'm so glad you're enjoying those Orchid. They've been a favorite - Richard in Cincy - 2:22pm on 09/10/14
- We sure do, they are a real B**** to slice however. Next time I'm - orchid - 3:58pm on 09/10/14
- Have you tried an electric knife? That's what we use. Works - Richard in Cincy - 3:11pm on 09/11/14
- I got rid of my electric knife when we moved but I do rotate the roll. - orchid - 5:24pm on 09/11/14
- I think I just made the most boring cake on earth. - Amanda_Pennsylvania - 5:44pm on 09/08/14
- Do you have any creamcheese and/or whipping cream? Add the spices to those. - MarilynFL - 7:30pm on 09/08/14
- or a broiled topping goes well with a plain cake [NT] - AngAk1 - 7:58pm on 09/08/14