Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Was intrigued with Karen NoCa's mention of Tomato Paella so I tried it. Excellent side dish!
Joined: Dec 14, 2005
Posted to Thread #26661 at 10:28 am on Sep 11, 2014
I made half a recipe which was perfect for 3, served along with chicken and salad. Will be adding this to my Thanksgiving menu.
Other messages in this thread:
- 26661. Was intrigued with Karen NoCa's mention of Tomato Paella so I tried it. Excellent side dish! [LINK] - Sylvia - 10:28am on 09/11/14 (7)
- I'm so glad you tried it an reported back. We love it, such a pretty dish [LINK] - KarenNoCA - 2:18pm on 09/11/14
- very pretty! [NT] - deb-in-MI - 2:59pm on 09/11/14
- I just noticed the recipes are different. The one I make includes wine [NT] - KarenNoCA - 2:24pm on 09/11/14
- Actually, I replaced some of the water with wine. Karen is this the recipe? [NT] [LINK] - Sylvia - 3:49pm on 09/11/14
- Yes, it s the one I posted up above, and included the link. [NT] - KarenNoCA - 8:47pm on 09/11/14
- We love the Tomato Paella with whole roasted chicken with lots of lemon flavor, plus - KarenNoCA - 11:08pm on 09/11/14
- Missed your link on the first go rounds. I plan on serving the paella with ham at Thanksgiving. [NT] - Sylvia - 9:35am on 09/12/14