Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Go to the forum , Cook the Book" Picture is there.
Joined: Dec 11, 2005
Posted to Thread #26677 at 7:35 pm on Sep 15, 2014
~*Many things will catch your eye, but only a few will catch your heart...pursue those*~
Other messages in this thread:
- 26677. REC: Raspbery Jam Tart from The Gourmet Cookbook [LINK] - Barbara in VA - 2:17pm on 09/15/14 (9)
- I'm so glad you reported on that recipe! I need something simple like that. Lovely! [NT] - Traca - 3:25pm on 09/15/14
- That is my kind of baking. Love it! - KarenNoCA - 3:47pm on 09/15/14
- So pretty! That looks like it came right out of a bakery. And the dish is gorgeous. [NT] - MarilynFL - 6:31pm on 09/15/14
- Thank you Marilyn. The dish was a find in an alterations shop while on vacation in CA!!! - Barbara in VA - 4:20pm on 09/16/14
- I'm with you. No china here either but lots like this! [NT] - orchid - 5:10pm on 09/16/14
- Hmmm... I don't see a picture! [NT] - cheezz - 6:33pm on 09/15/14
- Go to the forum , Cook the Book" Picture is there. [NT] - KarenNoCA - 7:35pm on 09/15/14
- Wow, I have been really out of it, didn't know that this existed! - Heather_in_SF - 8:50pm on 09/15/14
- I didn't see a picture either. I added it from photobucket [NT] - AngAk1 - 9:24pm on 09/15/14