Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Wow! lucky break-the--fall!! So happy for you! Big sigh of relief!
Joined: Feb 5, 2007
Posted to Thread #26669 at 8:44 pm on Sep 15, 2014
Other messages in this thread:
- 26669. I'm buying a lottery ticket tonight. NFR totally - Marg CDN2 - 6:41pm on 09/13/14 (10)
- Awww....so glad kitty is safe and sound! 9 lives cats. Falling 10 stories surely use up 1 of them! [NT] - Traca - 7:38pm on 09/13/14
- OMG, I'd be frantic! I'm soooooooo glad kitty is ok. (time to give the good stinky tuna reward) [NT] - MariaDNoCA - 9:00pm on 09/13/14
- Poor kitty... they are amazing creatures. Glad she is OK. [NT] - KarenNoCA - 11:09pm on 09/13/14
- (((kitty and Mom))) miracles are real. [NT] - MarilynFL - 3:56pm on 09/14/14
- So thankful all ends well. Can't imagine the panic I would be in. [NT] - deb-in-MI - 10:33am on 09/15/14
- Oh my, so glad she's okay! my friend's cat did a similar leap, she - Heather_in_SF - 8:34pm on 09/15/14
- Wow! lucky break-the--fall!! So happy for you! Big sigh of relief! [NT] - MoNJ - 8:44pm on 09/15/14
- your love for your pet is so obvious - cyalexa2 - 2:00am on 09/20/14
- Lottery ticket was a waste but it's tough to compete with a miracle. [NT] - Marg CDN2 - 2:29am on 09/16/14
- I'm thankful everything turned out all right 4 yr cat. It's amazing she lived through such a tumble [NT] - wigs - 5:47pm on 09/17/14