Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Penelope Cruz may have been voted sexiest woman, but that golden pastitsio crust works for me.
Joined: Dec 12, 2005
Posted to Thread #26809 at 4:19 pm on Oct 14, 2014
Jesus saves. Buddha recycles.
Other messages in this thread:
- 26809. ISO: Does anyone know if Evelyn-Athens ever posted a recipe for Pastitsio? - Richard in Cincy - 2:22pm on 10/14/14 (13)
- huh. I found this at Food.com. Sure sounds like Evelyn. [NT] [LINK] - MarilynFL - 2:40pm on 10/14/14
- You found it too. Ev's recipes are so yummy, aren't they! [NT] - Pat-NoCal - 2:46pm on 10/14/14
- Amen, sister! [NT] - MarilynFL - 4:20pm on 10/14/14
- Amazing. I went to her recipes, typed in pastitsio in the searchbox and it said no results. Thanks! [NT] - Richard in Cincy - 3:24pm on 10/14/14
- Yes, at food.com where she has shared over 1500 recipes. [NT] [LINK] - Pat-NoCal - 2:44pm on 10/14/14
- Here's a version she posted at Gail's swap [LINK] - Pat-NoCal - 2:50pm on 10/14/14
- While we're at it--here's her REC: Moussaka... - charlie - 4:44pm on 10/14/14
- I just learned something. I always thought this had pasta in it too [NT] - AngAk1 - 1:33am on 10/15/14
- Yum! could this qualify for T&T so it's easy to find? [NT] - AngAk1 - 7:43pm on 10/14/14
- Good question. Don't know if we have 3 folks who've made it. I've not. Yet. ;-) [NT] - Pat-NoCal - 12:40am on 10/15/14
- Penelope Cruz may have been voted sexiest woman, but that golden pastitsio crust works for me. [NT] - MarilynFL - 4:19pm on 10/14/14
- I like your menu, Richard, and you should bake up the Pastitsio for later, - Heather_in_SF - 10:53pm on 10/14/14
- Great idea! We slice leftover mac&cheese and fry it in butter until golden brown... - Richard in Cincy - 2:12am on 10/15/14