Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Thank you! The window of my toaster oven can use this.
Joined: Dec 10, 2005
Posted to Thread #26952 at 2:39 pm on Nov 17, 2014
Other messages in this thread:
- 26952. Neat tip for cleaning inside oven door windows - MoNJ - 1:35pm on 11/17/14 (4)
- Thank you! The window of my toaster oven can use this. [NT] - deb-in-MI - 2:39pm on 11/17/14
- I use glasstop paste and a straight-edge razor. Works well too. [NT] - MarilynFL - 4:08pm on 11/17/14
- John has been cleaning the stove for me, (there is a plus to him being - orchid - 5:50pm on 11/17/14
- Yep, that is what I use! My main cleaning products are baking soda, and regular white - KarenNoCA - 5:14pm on 11/17/14