Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Is it too stiff for using the KA with the paddle?
Joined: Aug 15, 2007
Posted to Thread #27212 at 2:14 pm on Jan 16, 2015
Other messages in this thread:
- 27212. apple spice bundt cake - cyalexa2 - 1:03pm on 01/16/15 (5)
- If that's the cake from Alton Brown... - SallyBR - 2:06pm on 01/16/15
- Is it too stiff for using the KA with the paddle? [NT] - Charley - 2:14pm on 01/16/15
- Hi Sally, thanks for the input [NT] - cyalexa2 - 2:20pm on 01/16/15
- It was stiff, but not abnormally so. I like to keep a bit of flour out to coat nuts and - MarilynFL - 2:26pm on 01/16/15
- Very stiff batter, but like was said, it is awesome. I ground up a bunch of the spices and keep - KarenNoCA - 3:18pm on 01/16/15