Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Very stiff batter, but like was said, it is awesome. I ground up a bunch of the spices and keep
Joined: Dec 11, 2005
Posted to Thread #27212 at 3:18 pm on Jan 16, 2015
them tightly sealed so when I make it again, the process will be easier. I don't think the spices will be compromised that much to make a difference, as long as I use them within 30 days.
~*Many things will catch your eye, but only a few will catch your heart...pursue those*~
Other messages in this thread:
- 27212. apple spice bundt cake - cyalexa2 - 1:03pm on 01/16/15 (5)
- If that's the cake from Alton Brown... - SallyBR - 2:06pm on 01/16/15
- Is it too stiff for using the KA with the paddle? [NT] - Charley - 2:14pm on 01/16/15
- Hi Sally, thanks for the input [NT] - cyalexa2 - 2:20pm on 01/16/15
- It was stiff, but not abnormally so. I like to keep a bit of flour out to coat nuts and - MarilynFL - 2:26pm on 01/16/15
- Very stiff batter, but like was said, it is awesome. I ground up a bunch of the spices and keep - KarenNoCA - 3:18pm on 01/16/15