Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
|Music City Missy||
Why not just doctor it a little and use it as cough syrup?
Joined: Dec 9, 2005
Posted to Thread #27213 at 7:22 pm on Jan 18, 2015
Granny's remedy. Make some cute labels and give it out as gifts to anyone coughing at work - might at least make them stop coughing at work one way or another.
Other messages in this thread:
- 27213. Is there any way I can save these cherries? I had a full bag of dried sweet [LINK] - MarilynFL - 5:58pm on 01/16/15 (11)
- I have no experience with this but was wondering what might happen if you cooked it down - KarenNoCA - 6:32pm on 01/16/15
- or maybe some sour cherry juice. Do a test with a couple Tbls of the mix and a little of the juice.. - charlie - 7:18pm on 01/16/15
- I tried this not long ago as well. I use canned cherries in clafouti and thought I might try - Marg CDN2 - 8:00pm on 01/16/15
- I say go with the sour cherry juice; dilute by at least 1/4--better yet, taste and then . . . - mistral - 12:11am on 01/17/15
- No advice but I love your posts. They always make me smile. [NT] - CynUpstateNY - 7:54pm on 01/16/15
- Thank you for making me laugh out loud:) [NT] - emtd - 9:09pm on 01/16/15
- I did the same thing with vodka one time. Ick! [NT] - Melissa Dallas - 12:13am on 01/17/15
- Double whammy of sugar with the cherries and the benedictine. - Charley - 11:29am on 01/17/15
- Why not just doctor it a little and use it as cough syrup? - Music City Missy - 7:22pm on 01/18/15
- My parents used to make us take this *elixer* called Brother John's or something like that. Tall - MarilynFL - 4:29pm on 01/19/15
- thanks for all the suggestions! [NT] - MarilynFL - 12:15pm on 01/20/15