Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
I took a photo in 1982 of a small market stall in Nice, packed with
Joined: Dec 12, 2005
Posted to Thread #27218 at 1:14 pm on Jan 19, 2015
charcuterie and local French cheeses. Of course, me being me, I rarely touched meat OR cheese during that time so the only thing I have is that photo.
Now I could spend THE ENTIRE DAY THERE and be totally happy.
Jesus saves. Buddha recycles.
Other messages in this thread:
- Fingers crossed for you! You definitely deserve maximum success! [NT] - SallyBR - 1:49am on 01/18/15
- How exciting! [NT] - cyalexa2 - 2:35am on 01/18/15
- wishing much success! [NT] - deb-in-MI - 2:22pm on 01/18/15
- I ate breakfast watching that video and now I am hungry again, Best of luck, he looks like a nice - KarenNoCA - 4:40pm on 01/18/15
- Thanks for that link - I learned new things - and now I want Asturias charcuteria! [NT] - LisainLA - 6:25pm on 01/18/15
- Oh I groaned and groaned. How fascinating for you to be involved in this endeavour that - Marg CDN2 - 9:30pm on 01/18/15
- I took a photo in 1982 of a small market stall in Nice, packed with - MarilynFL - 1:14pm on 01/19/15
- Exactly. So much of my international travels happened before I was into food. Gah! - Traca - 7:45pm on 01/19/15
- Good luck! And thanks again for the reference to Slanted Door. - MarilynFL - 1:06pm on 01/19/15
- Sigh. That Pierre Hermes lemon cream is heavenly.... [NT] - Traca - 1:41pm on 01/19/15
- super easy with a blender. Just check the temps. [NT] - MarilynFL - 4:27pm on 01/19/15
- Is this what you are speaking of? I have a tons of lemons and it looks great! [LINK] - LisainLA - 7:15pm on 01/19/15
- Yep. The only critical issue is to cool down the lemon/yolk mix to 140 degrees BEFORE - MarilynFL - 7:32pm on 01/19/15
- I haven't made this yet - can you really tell the difference between it and reg lemon curd? [NT] - MariaDNoCA - 8:58pm on 01/19/15
- I think so. This is lighter in color and texture..it also has more butter, so the mouth feel is - MarilynFL - 12:14pm on 01/20/15
- Beautifully shot! Wish he had gotten a book cover at the end. Fabulous! Good luck - MoNJ - 11:10pm on 01/19/15
- Mo, you nailed it! Link to the book here. Also he'll be on Mike Colameco's show on [LINK] - Traca - 12:31am on 01/20/15
- Awesome press!! So excited he's on Mike's show! I love him too!! - MoNJ - 10:55pm on 01/20/15
- I haven't seen the Ina show. Will have to look it up. The guy from Brooklyn Cured ran the - Traca - 1:36am on 01/21/15
- Check this link out--perhaps an opportunity in there somewhere... [NT] [LINK] - MoNJ - 9:12pm on 01/21/15
- Thank you. This is such a great event. Are you going? I've been a judge. Such a blast! [NT] - Traca - 10:18pm on 01/21/15
- And on the same subject, GREAT NEWS! This just in. - Traca - 7:09am on 01/22/15
- What a great story! Congratulations! [NT] - PatBastrop - 7:28pm on 01/29/15