Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Make believe it is cold outside and do a braise. Ever tried CI's Atlanta brisket?
Joined: Dec 16, 2005
Posted to Thread #27223 at 2:50 pm on Jan 19, 2015
Other messages in this thread:
- 27223. *The Cook's illustrated meat book*: Have this from library, but need a recommendation. - MarilynFL - 1:12pm on 01/19/15 (4)
- Make believe it is cold outside and do a braise. Ever tried CI's Atlanta brisket? [NT] - charlie - 2:50pm on 01/19/15
- No...but I'll check the book and see if it's there. Thanks! [NT] - MarilynFL - 12:12pm on 01/20/15
- Chucky, did you use cola, as in the Cooks Country recipe (probably the same?) at the link? [NT] [LINK] - Pat-NoCal - 5:13pm on 01/20/15
- Yes Pat and Marilyn--I used this one from CI--REC: Atlanta Brisket - charlie - 9:46pm on 01/20/15