Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
I'd just do a selection of roasted veggies. Good, delish, easy and no dairy.
Joined: Dec 9, 2005
Posted to Thread #27225 at 8:03 pm on Jan 19, 2015
Sweet potato, brussel sprouts, turnips, cauliflower, etc.
The man who carries a cat by the tail learns something that can be learned in no other way. - MTwain
Other messages in this thread:
- 27225. Need side dish ideas for smoked turkey. No dairy. Thoughts? - Traca - 2:00pm on 01/19/15 (16)
- my favorite sides for smoked poultry - cyalexa2 - 2:05pm on 01/19/15
- All of the above and/or Collards or Mustard Greens---cornbread [NT] - charlie - 2:47pm on 01/19/15
- I've never made greens. He's from Texas. i bet he'd like that. Anyone got a recipe? [NT] - Traca - 3:04pm on 01/19/15
- I haven't tried this yet, but it sounds wonderful. REC: Caramelized Brussel Sprouts w/ Pancetta - wigs - 2:50pm on 01/19/15
- Traca, obviously u'll need 2 leave the sprinkling of Parmesan OFF yr friend's portion of the above - wigs - 2:53pm on 01/19/15
- Not suggesting you test it out on him, but parm can be OK - Charley - 4:54pm on 01/20/15
- What they said, but I found your comment on being fixated on dairy interesting. I've done the exact - Curious1 - 5:40pm on 01/19/15
- I can relate to this. We have a granddaughter who is 12. Four years ago, she announced she was - KarenNoCA - 6:37pm on 01/19/15
- I'd just do a selection of roasted veggies. Good, delish, easy and no dairy. - MariaDNoCA - 8:03pm on 01/19/15
- Rice and beans [NT] - Marg CDN2 - 9:08pm on 01/19/15
- Cranberry sauce! Stuffing! [NT] - cheezz - 4:55am on 01/20/15
- yes! [NT] - AngAk1 - 12:43am on 01/21/15
- This is a fun one, wild rice and pecan stuffed onions [LINK] - Heather_in_SF - 8:32pm on 01/20/15