Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Thanks for the feedback, we enjoyed it too. Lots of good fiber in that soup! We just
Joined: Dec 11, 2005
Posted to Thread #27231 at 2:53 pm on Jan 20, 2015
finished up the last of it for lunch a few days ago. Thought I might be able to freeze some of it, but hubby wanted it left out for lunches.
~*Many things will catch your eye, but only a few will catch your heart...pursue those*~
Other messages in this thread:
- 27231. KarenNoCA, the chicken*quinoa*kale*bean soup is very good. Still enjoying it and I only [LINK] - MarilynFL - 12:18pm on 01/20/15 (4)
- Thanks for the feedback, we enjoyed it too. Lots of good fiber in that soup! We just - KarenNoCA - 2:53pm on 01/20/15
- I made it a few days ago. Having it for dinner again tonight - CathyZ from Kauai - 4:05pm on 01/20/15
- I like your tweaks! [NT] - KarenNoCA - 8:34pm on 01/20/15
- I'm enjoying it too, I substituted a handful of farro instead of the beans - Heather_in_SF - 8:26pm on 01/20/15