Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
No, they aren't crisp but crumbly. By the way, John told me they
Joined: Dec 15, 2005
Posted to Thread #27235 at 12:53 pm on Jan 23, 2015
sold them by the pound and were $7.49 a pound! Wow right? They are really big aren't they?
Eat, drink, and be merry, for tomorrow we may diet.
Other messages in this thread:
- 27235. Remember these Chinese Cookies that I posted the recipe a week [LINK] - orchid - 10:15pm on 01/20/15 (8)
- I bought the almond paste already to make them:) [NT] - deb-in-MI - 11:30am on 01/21/15
- See that is what I would do... Buy the ingredients, put away, ready to make them, and forget what - barb_b - 1:49pm on 01/21/15
- Homemade recipe for Almond Paste from Luisa_Calif [LINK] - colleenmomof2 - 2:23pm on 01/21/15
- Homemade recipe for Almond Paste from Michael in Phoenix [LINK] - colleenmomof2 - 2:29pm on 01/21/15
- Orchid - can you describe the texture of the cookie? Crisp throughout? - deb-in-MI - 11:43am on 01/23/15
- No, they aren't crisp but crumbly. By the way, John told me they - orchid - 12:53pm on 01/23/15
- Thank you! Yes, BIG! [NT] - deb-in-MI - 1:20pm on 01/23/15