Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
|Music City Missy||
Our IT staff at work just turned me on to Screen Hunter and I LOVE it!!!
Joined: Dec 9, 2005
Posted to Thread #27227 at 5:45 am on Jan 25, 2015
I have used other screen capture tools but I love how this one gives me so much control to get exactly what I want if I don't want the whole screen. And it's evidently safe since our IT team has vetted it out, uses it, and will allow us to download it.
Other messages in this thread:
- 27227. NFRC; does anyone know a way to take a "screen shot" and then print it? I would like to print out a - barb_b - 8:08pm on 01/19/15 (12)
- I've taken a picture of my computer screen with my iPhone, emailed it to myself and printed it. You - Curious1 - 8:20pm on 01/19/15
- Do you have a PC or a Mac? PC is inside and Mac is at the link> [LINK] - MariaDNoCA - 8:36pm on 01/19/15
- PC also has *Snipping Tool* in Accessories. [NT] - MarilynFL - 8:43pm on 01/19/15
- barb, if you send the link, I have an app called Snagit to grab screen shots. - MarilynFL - 8:44pm on 01/19/15
- I've been using Snagit for years - absolutely love it! [NT] - deb-in-MI - 11:22am on 01/20/15
- What a neat tool! Thanks - Marg CDN2 - 9:03pm on 01/19/15
- It would depend on what type of device you are using - usually there is a "Print Screen" [LINK] - LisainLA - 8:36pm on 01/19/15
- Geez, I guess I'm low tech. [NT] - Curious1 - 8:57pm on 01/19/15
- I do it all the time. Looks like you've got it covered but if you have a PC, I'm happy to walk you - Traca - 9:10pm on 01/19/15
- Thanks so much for the suggestions; it is a MAC; I will work on this tonight / tomorrow, then reach - barb_b - 1:04am on 01/20/15
- Press and hold in this order: Command > Shift > 3 - cheezz - 4:58am on 01/20/15
- Our IT staff at work just turned me on to Screen Hunter and I LOVE it!!! [LINK] - Music City Missy - 5:45am on 01/25/15