Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
My mom adds a scoop to things like cornbread to improve the carb/protein ratio
Joined: Jan 8, 2006
Posted to Thread #27446 at 11:11 pm on Mar 23, 2015
when they are doing Zone diet.
Other messages in this thread:
- 27446. Does anyone here use whey protein powder? I'm looking for recipes using it [NT] - cheezz - 1:38am on 03/23/15 (8)
- I add to smoothies, but I imagine you are looking for something else? - SallyBR - 1:42am on 03/23/15
- Sally, my fave has been NOW whey protein isolate. 25g protein per scoop and [LINK] - cheezz - 1:26am on 03/24/15
- Will keep yours in mind.... - SallyBR - 1:52am on 03/24/15
- Kids used it in smoothies--here are some other - Charley - 12:52pm on 03/23/15
- My mom adds a scoop to things like cornbread to improve the carb/protein ratio - Melissa Dallas - 11:11pm on 03/23/15
- Thanks ladies :) [NT] - cheezz - 1:37am on 03/24/15
- add to cooked puddings. cream soups. [NT] - AngAk1 - 12:04am on 03/25/15
- I add to almost everything from baking to desserts main dishes etc since I have to have at - carol whidbey Is - 1:05am on 03/25/15