Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
My thought, too. Mousse to me means chocolate+cream! not water. If anyone tries it
Joined: Jul 17, 2006
Posted to Thread #27463 at 7:02 pm on Mar 26, 2015
let us know what you thought!
Inside me lives a skinny woman crying to get out, but I can usually shut her up with cookies!
Other messages in this thread:
- 27463. From Food 52 Genius Recipes: How to save over-whipped chocolate and cream - KarenNoCA - 11:12pm on 03/25/15 (5)
- Genius! [NT] - cheezz - 12:59am on 03/26/15
- you should put this in Kitchen tips in T&T! [NT] - AngAk1 - 2:22am on 03/26/15
- Personally, I;m not sure I get this mousse--just chocolate and water/liquid. Also I don't see - Charley - 11:15am on 03/26/15
- My thought, too. Mousse to me means chocolate+cream! not water. If anyone tries it - cheezz - 7:02pm on 03/26/15
- And maybe at least some sugar!! nt [NT] - Charley - 7:30pm on 03/26/15