Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Need help ASAP, please! I'm making my Aunt's Double Lemon Cream Pie for tonight.
Joined: Dec 11, 2005
Posted to Thread #27699 at 3:22 pm on Jun 11, 2015
Could someone check out the recipe and tell me when to add the butter in Filling #2. I've made this before but not for quite some time.
PS: Guests for dinner, half the dishes in the house are dirty, they just shut my water off (without notice) to work on pipes in the road!
Other messages in this thread:
- 27699. Need help ASAP, please! I'm making my Aunt's Double Lemon Cream Pie for tonight. [LINK] - CynUpstateNY - 3:22pm on 06/11/15 (7)
- It doesn't say:( However.... - deb-in-MI - 3:35pm on 06/11/15
- Yep - meant to say 'take off heat and add butter'....glad others did! [NT] - deb-in-MI - 5:33pm on 06/11/15
- I would add it OFF HEAT >> after the second boil. I would chill the first half and chill - MarilynFL - 3:36pm on 06/11/15
- Thanks! [NT] - CynUpstateNY - 4:04pm on 06/11/15
- Hi Cyn- i've made a version of your Aunt's pie for several years and..... - CathyZ from Kauai - 4:47pm on 06/11/15
- I added after the second boil...perfect! Thanks, all! [NT] - CynUpstateNY - 5:59pm on 06/11/15
- My sympathy. That happened to me, but it was the power company, I had a cheesecake in the oven. [NT] - Curious1 - 6:22pm on 06/11/15