Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
|CathyZ from Kauai||
Hi Cyn- i've made a version of your Aunt's pie for several years and.....
Joined: Dec 10, 2005
Posted to Thread #27699 at 4:47 pm on Jun 11, 2015
Marilyn is right- after the filling is thickened, take it off the heat and whisk in the butter then cool down.
Other messages in this thread:
- 27699. Need help ASAP, please! I'm making my Aunt's Double Lemon Cream Pie for tonight. [LINK] - CynUpstateNY - 3:22pm on 06/11/15 (7)
- It doesn't say:( However.... - deb-in-MI - 3:35pm on 06/11/15
- Yep - meant to say 'take off heat and add butter'....glad others did! [NT] - deb-in-MI - 5:33pm on 06/11/15
- I would add it OFF HEAT >> after the second boil. I would chill the first half and chill - MarilynFL - 3:36pm on 06/11/15
- Thanks! [NT] - CynUpstateNY - 4:04pm on 06/11/15
- Hi Cyn- i've made a version of your Aunt's pie for several years and..... - CathyZ from Kauai - 4:47pm on 06/11/15
- I added after the second boil...perfect! Thanks, all! [NT] - CynUpstateNY - 5:59pm on 06/11/15
- My sympathy. That happened to me, but it was the power company, I had a cheesecake in the oven. [NT] - Curious1 - 6:22pm on 06/11/15