Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
FrC - I wanted to get back to all of you who helped with the birthday cake for my grandson. I had a
Joined: Feb 4, 2008
Posted to Thread #27705 at 8:42 am on Jun 13, 2015
talk with him the day before and he revealed that even thou he is 16 - he still would love a theme cake. So I had to give up all my grand ideas - made a play station - 2 remotes or whatever you call the things they hold and another cake as screen with the symbol of his favorite game (arrow) on it. I will be making 2 of the cakes
you all recommended when the next dinner comes around.
That was Mon. ON Fri. nite was my s-i-l birthday dinner celebration and I made tiramisu (his favorite dessert) and had a leg of lamb out
- Just as I was about to smear the lamb with Julia's mustard marinade - my daughter called to say her daughter was ill and we had to cancel the dinner.
So both the lamb (uncooked) and the tiramisu (ready) went into the freezer. We will try again next week!!
Other messages in this thread:
- 27705. FrC - I wanted to get back to all of you who helped with the birthday cake for my grandson. I had a - elaine - 8:42am on 06/13/15 (6)
- Feeling the love in all those dishes! xoxo [NT] - Traca - 9:31am on 06/13/15
- Traca, you articulated it beautifully!elaine, I love hearing about your family centric meals/dishes! [NT] - barb_b - 3:06pm on 06/13/15
- Okay we had a weird one today. My d-i-l is away and my son invited everyone else and a friend to his - elaine - 8:49pm on 06/13/15