Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
My guess is, it is coming from the coriander, you will find this article on the spice interesting
Joined: Dec 11, 2005
Posted to Thread #27722 at 11:02 pm on Jun 20, 2015
and about half way down, it references coriander to cinnamon with certain blends it is paired with.
~*Many things will catch your eye, but only a few will catch your heart...pursue those*~
Other messages in this thread:
- 27722. Braised Chicken with Dates, Lemon and Pine Nuts...WOW...I made this [LINK] - orchid - 8:16pm on 06/19/15 (6)
- Yum! I bet it would freeze, though you would want to save the pine nuts and herbs until serving time [NT] - Joe - 3:14am on 06/20/15
- Good idea on the pine nuts and herbs but there will be no need for - orchid - 7:17pm on 06/20/15
- Seriously folks, this is just Youza! I guess there is a reason he's an Iron Chef. [NT] - orchid - 7:13pm on 06/20/15
- I'm wondering what the slight cinnamon taste would be coming - orchid - 8:34pm on 06/20/15
- My guess is, it is coming from the coriander, you will find this article on the spice interesting [LINK] - KarenNoCA - 11:02pm on 06/20/15
- I think you might be right. Interesting link. Thank you [NT] - orchid - 2:00pm on 06/21/15