Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
My BIL and family are coming for a visit. He loves blackberries and shortbread,
Joined: Dec 11, 2005
Posted to Thread #27746 at 5:43 pm on Jun 25, 2015
so I'm making these cookies. I have a general idea ( within 2-3 days) when they will arrive.I don't want to wait until they get here to bake. Would you freeze the dough and take a guess at arrival or bake and freeze the finished cookies? They don't like to call and commit to a firm date!
Other messages in this thread:
- 27746. My BIL and family are coming for a visit. He loves blackberries and shortbread, [LINK] - CynUpstateNY - 5:43pm on 06/25/15 (5)
- In the directions it offers a suggestion on what to do if not baking immediately. Did you happen to - KarenNoCA - 6:32pm on 06/25/15
- Yes, I did, but that just refers to freezing the dough. I think I'll probably - CynUpstateNY - 7:09pm on 06/25/15
- Just an FYI: The above recipe is delicious! The jam gets a bit chewy on the edges and - CynUpstateNY - 1:52pm on 06/26/15
- it would be good with your terrific NY blueberries too. love blueberry jam. I'll try it with our - AngAk1 - 6:42pm on 06/26/15
- Bet raspberry would be outstanding! [NT] - CynUpstateNY - 9:18pm on 06/26/15