Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Lots of soy sauce too---Mar, did you find it salty? a bit tortured with all those different soys
Joined: Sep 12, 2011
Posted to Thread #27743 at 6:57 pm on Jun 25, 2015
I think I would have added regular soy and a bit more sugar and done. but then, I have just 2 soy sauces in the pantry, regular Shoyu and lite.
Other messages in this thread:
- 27743. *Black Pepper Tofu* from Yotam Ottolenghi in Food52 Genius Recipes > This works. [LINK] - MarilynFL - 12:48pm on 06/25/15 (5)
- Can't get into Tofu - colleenmomof2 - 3:25pm on 06/25/15
- Mar, I never thought you liked tofu! Would love your update. [NT] - barb_b - 3:48pm on 06/25/15
- omg. 11 tablespoons of butter? Just about ANY person can make something taste better. . . - mistral - 4:52pm on 06/25/15
- Lots of soy sauce too---Mar, did you find it salty? a bit tortured with all those different soys - AngAk1 - 6:57pm on 06/25/15
- answers to all of the above: - MarilynFL - 7:41pm on 06/25/15