Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Yes, they are good volunteers. Husband has built a cage around one that sprouted. . .
Joined: Dec 31, 2005
Posted to Thread #27758 at 4:12 pm on Jun 30, 2015
in a crack between a dry-laid, 4 ft high rock wall and a ramp to the upper portion of our property. Last I checked, it was about 3 ft tall and 5 ft wide and blooming like crazy. That reminds me--I need to check to see if any are ripe! We like them and the ducks go crazy for them.
A Proud "Master Food Preserver San Bernardino County" since 1996!
Other messages in this thread:
- 27758. I may not have a strawberry plant, but look what just showed up on it's own... [IMAGE] - MariaDNoCA - 1:37am on 06/30/15 (6)
- Cherry tomato plants are famous for volunteering. I have two of them, side by side - KarenNoCA - 2:18pm on 06/30/15
- Yes, they are good volunteers. Husband has built a cage around one that sprouted. . . - mistral - 4:12pm on 06/30/15
- Pick some green and make tomolives!! nt [NT] - Charley - 4:31pm on 06/30/15
- Haven't eaten yet, will pick some later today. [NT] - MariaDNoCA - 7:07pm on 06/30/15
- NICE! [NT] - AngAk1 - 7:34pm on 06/30/15
- I have a volunteer tomato plant in a hanging basket... - judy-mass - 9:07pm on 06/30/15