Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
I have a volunteer tomato plant in a hanging basket...
Joined: Dec 10, 2005
Posted to Thread #27758 at 9:07 pm on Jun 30, 2015
I started putting my parsley up high a couple of years ago, after the neighborhood woodchuck discovered it.
This week I noticed that one of the planters also has a tomato plant in it!
I also have some sort of vining plant, either squash or cuke, in my raised bed.
Every good dish deserves a good pot.
Other messages in this thread:
- 27758. I may not have a strawberry plant, but look what just showed up on it's own... [IMAGE] - MariaDNoCA - 1:37am on 06/30/15 (6)
- Cherry tomato plants are famous for volunteering. I have two of them, side by side - KarenNoCA - 2:18pm on 06/30/15
- Yes, they are good volunteers. Husband has built a cage around one that sprouted. . . - mistral - 4:12pm on 06/30/15
- Pick some green and make tomolives!! nt [NT] - Charley - 4:31pm on 06/30/15
- Haven't eaten yet, will pick some later today. [NT] - MariaDNoCA - 7:07pm on 06/30/15
- NICE! [NT] - AngAk1 - 7:34pm on 06/30/15
- I have a volunteer tomato plant in a hanging basket... - judy-mass - 9:07pm on 06/30/15