Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Any ideas for 80's recipes?
Joined: Dec 10, 2005
Posted to Thread #27769 at 2:49 am on Jul 4, 2015
My daughter asked tonight what she should bring to a party that was 80's themed.
She would need do ahead dishes as it is a work day for her, but any ideas would be welcome.
Every good dish deserves a good pot.
Other messages in this thread:
- 27769. Any ideas for 80's recipes? - judy-mass - 2:49am on 07/04/15 (17)
- CA Onion dip (w/Lipton Onion Soup); Spinach Dip in a bread bowl > [NT] [LINK] - MariaDNoCA - 6:29am on 07/04/15
- So many have come back!! That spinach dip is SO good. The cheese wrapped - Charley - 11:52am on 07/04/15
- Pesto was big, I first tasted it in early eighties, still love it. [NT] - Curious1 - 3:47pm on 07/04/15
- And NOW we know "pesto" can be so many other things--cilantro, arugula, etc. ;o) nt [NT] - Charley - 1:13pm on 07/06/15
- Judy, Craig Claiborne 1980's (recently updated in the N.Y.Times) Orange Salad Moroccan Style [NT] [LINK] - GayR - 12:27pm on 07/04/15
- clam dip, stuffed mushrooms [NT] - Janet in NC - 12:49pm on 07/04/15
- Funny! I think as 80's as part of my current cooking! That was when Chicken Marbella came into - barb_b - 1:06pm on 07/04/15
- Your dd will have fun dressing / doing her hair / makeup! even candy, I can distinguish with 80s. - barb_b - 1:12pm on 07/04/15
- Run a search for " food from the 1980s " and you will get all sorts of lists of good stuff! (nt) [NT] - mistral - 9:01pm on 07/04/15
- I was thinking, anything Silver Palate. On doing some research, I a came across this piece about its [LINK] - Traca - 11:01pm on 07/04/15
- Her life was Too short!~ When I was a teenager, I worked at a gourmet cheese shop, they were so cutting edge, - barb_b - 6:52pm on 07/09/15
- Creamy Cherry Cream Cheese Pie [LINK] - colleenmomof2 - 2:10pm on 07/04/15
- Ah memories, this was a favorite dessert for a few years. [NT] - Curious1 - 3:38pm on 07/04/15
- Porcupine Meatballs, Shipwreck Casserole, Crepes [NT] - CathyZ from Kauai - 5:22pm on 07/04/15
- Food timeline [NT] [LINK] - AngAk1 - 10:46pm on 07/04/15
- Quiche! [NT] - michelle - 2:04am on 07/05/15
- meatloaf, deviled eggs [NT] - carol whidbey Is - 2:23pm on 07/05/15