Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Joined: Jan 13, 2012
Posted to Thread #27771 at 2:32 am on Jul 5, 2015
My oven automatically decreases the temp I set by 25F when I use the convection setting. Check your manual.
Other messages in this thread:
- 27771. Bake/Convection setting on oven - oli - 11:32pm on 07/04/15 (7)
- my oven - cyalexa2 - 2:32am on 07/05/15
- You usually bake on convection at a lower temp setting than the recipe calls for. [NT] - Charley - 10:52am on 07/05/15
- Get that manual out and check it.....all appliances are different. I have top of the line - KarenNoCA - 1:51pm on 07/05/15
- I just used the convection option on my mom's kitchen oven. The display says to enter the - MarilynFL - 3:19pm on 07/05/15
- Thanks guys, makes sense for the oven to compensate. [NT] - oli - 9:26pm on 07/05/15
- from 400 to 325 is quite a difference. We were told to test and calibrate our new oven. it could be - AngAk1 - 6:01pm on 07/06/15
- The convection setting makes the oven more efficient, not hotter. - Joe - 4:12am on 07/07/15