Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
did you get an answer about the pasta on the sandwich? that just sounds so odd.
Joined: Sep 12, 2011
Posted to Thread #27772 at 6:06 pm on Jul 6, 2015
Other messages in this thread:
- 27772. Enlighten me, Please - KarenNoCA - 8:38pm on 07/05/15 (10)
- So I googled and saw there's a restaurant that has a sandwich as you describe with - Curious1 - 9:20pm on 07/05/15
- Oops, I forgot the link. I thought this might be the restaurant and the sandwich they messed up. [LINK] - Curious1 - 2:24am on 07/06/15
- Was it in the menu description? Did you ask the waitress? When she asked, how is everything, - Traca - 9:59pm on 07/05/15
- Dang, I wrote a long story telling you the history of the restaurant, why we were there - KarenNoCA - 11:43pm on 07/05/15
- Ugh. I hate seeing that. Restaurants are a reflection of the leadership. Having a chef - Traca - 2:45am on 07/06/15
- Our DSIL is a restaurant consultant (currently doing a "rescue" that - Charley - 1:07pm on 07/06/15
- I called the restaurant this morning and asked to speak to the restaurant manager - KarenNoCA - 5:38pm on 07/06/15
- did you get an answer about the pasta on the sandwich? that just sounds so odd. [NT] - AngAk1 - 6:06pm on 07/06/15
- YAY! So glad you addressed it. The thing I've realized, is that for some reason feedback - Traca - 10:11pm on 07/06/15
- I sure hope so, the building was designed with the river in mind. The architecture - KarenNoCA - 11:39pm on 07/06/15