Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
I got a little queasy seeing those translucent shrimp.
Joined: Dec 12, 2005
Posted to Thread #27770 at 2:11 pm on Jul 9, 2015
Jesus saves. Buddha recycles.
Other messages in this thread:
- 27770. Jell-O Molds and Shrimp Trees: Insane Food of "The Astronaut Wives Club" [LINK] [IMAGE] - MariaDNoCA - 6:21am on 07/04/15 (6)
- Ha--those were the days. I'll admit I've made 2 or 3 Crown Jewel Molds and was pleased as punch - wigs - 2:34pm on 07/04/15
- My childrens care giver used to make them some kind of a Jello - Janet in NC - 4:05pm on 07/04/15
- But they missed the Flaming Cabbage! - CathyZ from Kauai - 5:04pm on 07/04/15
- Sounds like it would be fun NOW!! -- you know, that extra zing to partake of! (nt) [NT] - mistral - 8:55pm on 07/04/15
- Maybe they are saving that for the season finale! [NT] - MariaDNoCA - 2:58am on 07/06/15
- I got a little queasy seeing those translucent shrimp. [NT] - MarilynFL - 2:11pm on 07/09/15