Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Here's a link for one of her posts and she mentions the condiments.
Joined: Dec 15, 2005
Posted to Thread #27812 at 7:19 pm on Jul 17, 2015
Here they are:
Serve with these condiments: chopped Thai chilies in seasoned rice vinegar, chopped onion, fresh basil leaves, fresh mint leaves.
Eat, drink, and be merry, for tomorrow we may diet.
Other messages in this thread:
- 27812. CathyZ...what condiments do you serve with your Laarb? - KarenNoCA - 4:39pm on 07/17/15 (5)
- she mentions the condiments at the end of her recipe in Search [NT] - Janet in NC - 6:01pm on 07/17/15
- Here's a link for one of her posts and she mentions the condiments. [LINK] - orchid - 7:19pm on 07/17/15
- Thanks, marinated jalapenos and red onion it will be for me. - KarenNoCA - 11:12pm on 07/17/15
- Love Cathy's Laarb! We make it frequently. Somewhere, on the site are pics of Richard - barb_b - 3:58am on 07/18/15
- I use pretty much what I posted in 2006- sometimes I use different peppers. - CathyZ from Kauai - 7:43pm on 07/18/15