Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
|Michael in Phoenix||
That's what I do as well. Or, you can keep a list of recipes on this site you want to remember,...
Joined: Dec 9, 2005
Posted to Thread #27817 at 4:52 pm on Jul 19, 2015
...and copy and paste the URL for those recipes in a Word doc, or whatever you have that you use for word processing.
That way you can copy and paste the URL into your browser and the recipe will come up.
Human liberty is about courage, dignity, eternal truths, and personal responsibility. Star Parker
Other messages in this thread:
- 27817. Like Pinterest, is there a way to save a recipe from this site?... - cheri - 8:04pm on 07/18/15 (9)
- I'm scared to start using Pinterest - cyalexa2 - 8:45pm on 07/18/15
- I print them out and toss into a to do file folder. Every couple of months - KarenNoCA - 11:13pm on 07/18/15
- That's what I do as well. Or, you can keep a list of recipes on this site you want to remember,... - Michael in Phoenix - 4:52pm on 07/19/15
- That's what I do sometimes with the links in a Word doc - and then make a note of the - LisainLA - 3:19pm on 07/20/15
- I'm working on something for this which you can test out? - pmassell_93 - 9:19pm on 07/18/15
- I cut and paste them into my paprika app [NT] - rhoward2va - 12:24am on 07/19/15
- I either copy/paste into Word, or hit the 'print message' selection on the left under options and - cheezz - 1:00am on 07/20/15
- I copy and e-mail them to myself. Or for a Pinterest alternative, you can use Pocket. [NT] [LINK] - Traca - 6:30am on 07/20/15
- I paste the whole recipe into a Word document, and have a document for each type of recipe [IMAGE] - Lana in FL - 6:08pm on 07/23/15