Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
We love portabellas so I'm good with that. I always thought I would
Joined: Dec 15, 2005
Posted to Thread #27819 at 11:50 pm on Jul 19, 2015
add some more flavorings like a few shakes of Crystal hot sauce. The one you linked to sounds really good. I might go with that one. Thanks
Eat, drink, and be merry, for tomorrow we may diet.
Other messages in this thread:
- 27819. Grilled Shrimp Stuffed Mushrooms: What do you think about this recipe? [IMAGE] - orchid - 5:56pm on 07/19/15 (8)
- Personally, I don't see enough flavor and I'm not overly fond of mushrooms - Charley - 7:08pm on 07/19/15
- I checked out some recipes with this same title or close to it and most had more flavors [LINK] - KarenNoCA - 11:32pm on 07/19/15
- We love portabellas so I'm good with that. I always thought I would - orchid - 11:50pm on 07/19/15
- Orchid, I would love your thoughts, I make stuffed shrooms often, and never have done a shrimp stuffing [NT] - barb_b - 1:12am on 07/20/15
- This would have to be something I tasted and liked first...the concept isn't working - MarilynFL - 12:00pm on 07/20/15
- Texture! That's it! I think on second thought it's the texture of the - orchid - 12:49pm on 07/20/15
- It also needs a creamy element or something to serve as a binder - I can't picture it - LisainLA - 3:12pm on 07/20/15
- I first saw the photo and thought it looked creamy or cheesy and - orchid - 5:31pm on 07/20/15