Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
|Lana in FL||
I paste the whole recipe into a Word document, and have a document for each type of recipe
Joined: Oct 9, 2007
Posted to Thread #27817 at 6:08 pm on Jul 23, 2015
e.g. Beef, Cookies, Fish, whatever. When I find a new recipe I want to keep, I just paste it into the appropriate document in my Recipes folder.
I keep a copy on my backup and on a USB drive, and I also uploaded them to my Google Drive. The advantage of that is that my daughters can find my recipes even if I am not available, or not near my computer.
The image is the first part of my recipes file on Google Drive.
Other messages in this thread:
- 27817. Like Pinterest, is there a way to save a recipe from this site?... - cheri - 8:04pm on 07/18/15 (9)
- I'm scared to start using Pinterest - cyalexa2 - 8:45pm on 07/18/15
- I print them out and toss into a to do file folder. Every couple of months - KarenNoCA - 11:13pm on 07/18/15
- That's what I do as well. Or, you can keep a list of recipes on this site you want to remember,... - Michael in Phoenix - 4:52pm on 07/19/15
- That's what I do sometimes with the links in a Word doc - and then make a note of the - LisainLA - 3:19pm on 07/20/15
- I'm working on something for this which you can test out? - pmassell_93 - 9:19pm on 07/18/15
- I cut and paste them into my paprika app [NT] - rhoward2va - 12:24am on 07/19/15
- I either copy/paste into Word, or hit the 'print message' selection on the left under options and - cheezz - 1:00am on 07/20/15
- I copy and e-mail them to myself. Or for a Pinterest alternative, you can use Pocket. [NT] [LINK] - Traca - 6:30am on 07/20/15
- I paste the whole recipe into a Word document, and have a document for each type of recipe [IMAGE] - Lana in FL - 6:08pm on 07/23/15