Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Question for you caterers...I am making potato & pasta salads for a child' s birthday party
Joined: Jul 17, 2006
Posted to Thread #27835 at 9:19 pm on Jul 25, 2015
There will be 20 adults and 15 children around age 5. How much should I allow per person...ow how much would you make?
I've searched the net and it seems like the consensus is about:
20 cups pasta salad
8 lbs. potato salad
There will also be hot dogs, chips, cake and ice cream.
Inside me lives a skinny woman crying to get out, but I can usually shut her up with cookies!
Other messages in this thread:
- 27835. Question for you caterers...I am making potato & pasta salads for a child' s birthday party - cheezz - 9:19pm on 07/25/15 (4)
- I don't think you will run short - I wouldn't expect kids to eat much of either. [NT] - LisainLA - 11:07pm on 07/27/15
- I agree with Lisa. Only the adults are likely to eat much of the salads. [NT] - Joe - 1:25am on 07/28/15
- Pasta salad, depending on the dressing, is a good choice for kids. I'm picturing something creamy. - Traca - 8:22pm on 07/28/15
- I'm making a BLT Chicken Pasta Salad (gluten free) more for the adult taste. [LINK] - cheezz - 3:04am on 07/29/15