Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
A plain quick bread could be an Irish Soda bread recipe. . .
Joined: Dec 31, 2005
Posted to Thread #27955 at 5:42 pm on Aug 26, 2015
put the batter/dough in a loaf pan for baking. I would add a teaspoon or so of baking powder also, if the Soda Bread recipe does not call for it.
A Proud "Master Food Preserver San Bernardino County" since 1996!
Other messages in this thread:
- 27955. Quick bread as a sandwich bread? Any bread bakers have - colleenmomof2 - 12:25pm on 08/26/15 (4)
- Beer bread would work--it is a self-rising flour bread. If you are making - Charley - 2:15pm on 08/26/15
- Great idea! I didn't think about beer bread. Thank-you! - colleenmomof2 - 12:25pm on 08/27/15
- Quick Bread as sandwich bread - sjs1952 - 3:09pm on 08/26/15
- A plain quick bread could be an Irish Soda bread recipe. . . - mistral - 5:42pm on 08/26/15