Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
This book on Japanese pickles was just released. Up the ante on that pickling hobby?
Joined: Jan 11, 2007
Posted to Thread #28005 at 11:45 pm on Sep 23, 2015
You can't do anything about the length of your life, but you can do
something about its depth. - M
Other messages in this thread:
- 28005. ISO ideas for a foodies 60th b-day party. We are more like work friends and - barb_b - 8:07pm on 09/16/15 (8)
- Since they seem *outdoors-y* make a pan of Barbara in VA's Whitewater Granola Bars . [LINK] - MarilynFL - 1:13pm on 09/17/15
- Here's how I made them: [NT] [LINK] - MarilynFL - 1:18pm on 09/17/15
- great idea! also include the recipe. [NT] - AngAk1 - 5:14pm on 09/17/15
- Love that idea! My daughter is a nature-freak and would love those. [NT] - cheezz - 9:58pm on 09/17/15
- And a good (natural, of course) coconut water to go with them :) [NT] - cheezz - 9:59pm on 09/17/15
- How about a mushroom knife!! Here is a nice Opinel one. And actually I love to - Charley - 2:17pm on 09/17/15
- do they go to outdoor concerts? I saw these wine "picks" on amazon and thought they were clever [LINK] - AngAk1 - 5:19pm on 09/17/15
- This book on Japanese pickles was just released. Up the ante on that pickling hobby? [NT] [LINK] - Traca - 11:45pm on 09/23/15