Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
thanks Caryn! lots to mull over. i'm pretty sure I could find a little work with Gov't billing
Joined: Sep 12, 2011
Posted to Thread #28090 at 12:09 am on Oct 23, 2015
issues---I know WAWF quite well. Or helping out at audit time etc. I just feel like a safety net is being taken away. and I really don't need that net anymore, but I've always counted on myself and my income to provide for me no matter what, and that's kind of hard to let go. I'll still have pension income and investments to draw from if needed, and DH's, but golly, I don't want to pull out of investments this early, and probably don't need to.
Other messages in this thread:
- 28090. NFRC: Any retirement advice from those like-aged would be appreciated. thinking about Mar2016 and - AngAk1 - 7:08pm on 10/21/15 (4)
- Ang, I retired 20 years ago at age 55 from my City job working mainly with the police dept. - KarenNoCA - 11:31pm on 10/21/15
- karen, thanks so much for sharing. good thoughts. [NT] - AngAk1 - 12:00am on 10/23/15
- I agree w/ Karen in that whatever U do, U need to like or love or have a passion 4 it. I had a job - wigs - 7:00pm on 10/22/15
- thanks Caryn! lots to mull over. i'm pretty sure I could find a little work with Gov't billing - AngAk1 - 12:09am on 10/23/15