Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
and I'm *assuming* a large can of artichoke hearts means a 16 oz can and
Joined: Jul 17, 2006
Posted to Thread #28173 at 4:17 am on Nov 16, 2015
the chopped chiles is a 4oz can??
Inside me lives a skinny woman crying to get out, but I can usually shut her up with cookies!
Other messages in this thread:
- 28173. Cathy, I am going to make your hot artichoke heart spread and was wondering... - cheezz - 3:56am on 11/16/15 (14)
- and I'm *assuming* a large can of artichoke hearts means a 16 oz can and - cheezz - 4:17am on 11/16/15
- Yes and yes Jane. I would double the recipe. - CathyZ from Kauai - 3:47pm on 11/16/15
- Thanks so much!! [NT] - cheezz - 7:23pm on 11/16/15
- With everyone else bringing something, one recipe should be enough. So good. ;o) [NT] - Charley - 2:36pm on 11/16/15
- ..."hot artichoke heart spread"....what a beautiful phrase. [NT] - MarilynFL - 8:03pm on 11/16/15
- My eyes were seeing heart attack spread. Oh dear. I love this dish so much [NT] - AngAk1 - 8:50pm on 11/16/15
- I found this recipe in Tried and True. Is is always served with toasted bread? - KarenNoCA - 3:14pm on 11/17/15
- Crackers, pita bread crisps, cut French bread (not toasted) [NT] - CathyZ from Kauai - 4:51pm on 11/17/15
- tortilla chips are also good with that dip [NT] - Pat-NoCal - 6:56pm on 11/17/15
- Yes! [NT] - LisainLA - 1:36am on 11/18/15
- We have gluten-intolerant a in the group so I got Glutino crackers (FAB by the way) - cheezz - 7:03pm on 11/17/15
- I love it on anything! You could serve with crudite - zucchini, carrots, jicama and - LisainLA - 1:19am on 11/18/15