Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
I agree. Another question: how was the flour measured? . . .
Joined: Dec 31, 2005
Posted to Thread #28319 at 7:15 pm on Dec 24, 2015
straight-into-the flour dip and sweep (with a little shake) or fluffed up and then dipped and swept, or fluffed and spooned in then swept? All give different measurements.
I agree though, too wet for the amount of flour, or so it looks like to me.
A Proud "Master Food Preserver San Bernardino County" since 1996!
Other messages in this thread:
- 28319. What is wrong with these cookies? REC: Lemon Ricotta Cookies with Lemon Glaze [LINK] - MariaDNoCA - 8:39pm on 12/23/15 (8)
- Did you bake them long enough--and then let cool on the sheet? Sounds underdone. [NT] - Charley - 9:04pm on 12/23/15
- Yes, till the edges were golden-it's clearly the recipe. I've made them twice & others say this too [NT] - MariaDNoCA - 12:37am on 12/24/15
- I believe that my sister also had trouble with that recipe [NT] - charlie - 12:49am on 12/24/15
- I cannot remember where I've seen negative comments.... - SallyBR - 12:29pm on 12/24/15
- I have a favorite recipe -- the Ricotta Pound Cake in T&T. Some had luck, others didn't. I think it - Traca - 3:16pm on 12/24/15
- Clearly too much liquid in this recipe I think - CathyZ from Kauai - 3:53pm on 12/24/15
- I agree. Another question: how was the flour measured? . . . - mistral - 7:15pm on 12/24/15
- I made a Ricotta Cheese Cookie recipe a few years back. Not this recipe, but it was... [LINK] - Michael in Phoenix - 5:13pm on 12/28/15