Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Good catch - I didn't add any salt to the water the gnocchi cooked in.
Joined: Dec 10, 2005
Posted to Thread #28392 at 4:00 pm on Jan 18, 2016
I seasoned the sauce once I had made it.
Other messages in this thread:
- 28392. REC: Gnocchi Mac 'n Cheese from Southern Living - Fabulous! [LINK] - deb-in-MI - 11:11am on 01/18/16 (9)
- Question... - sjs1952 - 3:03pm on 01/18/16
- Good catch - I didn't add any salt to the water the gnocchi cooked in. - deb-in-MI - 4:00pm on 01/18/16
- I'm curious. What made you pick that recipe? The low rating would have steered me away. [NT] - Traca - 4:16pm on 01/18/16
- I'm not sure I could have dragged my eyes away from that photo to the comments. [NT] - MarilynFL - 6:13pm on 01/18/16
- I always look at the ratings. Guess I'm trying to hedge my bets. Today I made a dish that was - Traca - 12:59am on 01/19/16
- It's odd. I got DIRECTLY to the #1 ratings for books, but that's only because they don't have melted - MarilynFL - 1:23am on 01/19/16
- I think I usually do - don't have a clue why I ignored this one... [NT] - deb-in-MI - 11:37am on 01/19/16
- I never even looked at the rating....just knew that hubby loves gnocchi and mac/cheese:) - deb-in-MI - 6:29pm on 01/18/16
- I wonder if you add your review how much the stars would go up. Might be a nice bump - Traca - 7:34pm on 01/19/16