Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Frustration. I tend to use one sleeve and then forget about the other until it too dry to use. And
Joined: Dec 12, 2005
Posted to Thread #28413 at 3:06 pm on Jan 28, 2016
I saw on the Britain's Bake Off how thick their meat pie crusts were (hot water crust) so I used both and added cheese to stick them together.
Jesus saves. Buddha recycles.
Other messages in this thread:
- 28413. The Pot Roast That Just Keeps on Giving - MarilynFL - 8:15pm on 01/25/16 (5)
- wow! what a novel idea of sandwiching cheese between pie crusts. hmmmmm [NT] - AngAk1 - 8:22pm on 01/25/16
- Interesting! Where did the pie crust cheese sandwich idea come from? [NT] - cheezz - 10:08pm on 01/27/16
- Frustration. I tend to use one sleeve and then forget about the other until it too dry to use. And - MarilynFL - 3:06pm on 01/28/16
- It sounds delicious but wanted to make sure you know you can - orchid - 5:03pm on 01/28/16
- Ah! Well, it's ingenious. Orchid is right -- just have to seal out all the air. [NT] - cheezz - 11:52pm on 01/28/16