Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
It sounds delicious but wanted to make sure you know you can
Joined: Dec 15, 2005
Posted to Thread #28413 at 5:03 pm on Jan 28, 2016
freeze the other sleeve and then just defrost in the fridge. It works fine.
Eat, drink, and be merry, for tomorrow we may diet.
Other messages in this thread:
- 28413. The Pot Roast That Just Keeps on Giving - MarilynFL - 8:15pm on 01/25/16 (5)
- wow! what a novel idea of sandwiching cheese between pie crusts. hmmmmm [NT] - AngAk1 - 8:22pm on 01/25/16
- Interesting! Where did the pie crust cheese sandwich idea come from? [NT] - cheezz - 10:08pm on 01/27/16
- Frustration. I tend to use one sleeve and then forget about the other until it too dry to use. And - MarilynFL - 3:06pm on 01/28/16
- It sounds delicious but wanted to make sure you know you can - orchid - 5:03pm on 01/28/16
- Ah! Well, it's ingenious. Orchid is right -- just have to seal out all the air. [NT] - cheezz - 11:52pm on 01/28/16