Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
ISO: any of you in the east able to find Royal cook n serve chocolate pudding??
Joined: Jul 17, 2006
Posted to Thread #28436 at 4:46 am on Feb 2, 2016
They haven't sold it on the west coast for years and hubby is having withdrawal. I know...I don't like it and have tried several different scratch recipes, but it's his comfort food :)
I want to pay for all costs, shipping, etc, if you can find it. TIA friends!!
Inside me lives a skinny woman crying to get out, but I can usually shut her up with cookies!
Other messages in this thread:
- 28436. ISO: any of you in the east able to find Royal cook n serve chocolate pudding?? - cheezz - 4:46am on 02/02/16 (10)
- Will check out Publix and Winn/Dixie/Walmart. [NT] - MarilynFL - 11:12am on 02/02/16
- Picked you up 4 boxes (3.5 oz). It's the ONLY Royal *cook & serve* available. - MarilynFL - 5:13pm on 02/02/16
- Oh my goodness, YES!! A few more boxes would be GREAT! And..... - cheezz - 6:14am on 02/03/16
- Marilyn, do you still have my address? [NT] - cheezz - 6:12pm on 02/04/16
- I should. If not, I'll ping you. Will mail out this weekend. [NT] - MarilynFL - 7:06pm on 02/04/16
- MARILYN!!!! My hubby was staring are the box with a silly grin on his face, saying - cheezz - 9:22pm on 02/08/16
- My local Wegmans has it at a very good price. When you run out, I'll be glad to get some more. [NT] [LINK] - rhoward2va - 4:21pm on 02/03/16
- Thank you!! [NT] - cheezz - 8:14pm on 02/03/16