Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Read "Kitchens of the Great Midwest" (2015) by Stradel
Joined: Dec 9, 2005
Posted to Thread #28448 at 2:00 am on Feb 6, 2016
I just finished and loved it. The cover flap has this:
"Midwestern chef Lars Thorvald had three loves in this life - his kitchen, his wife, Cynthia, and his newborn daughter, Eva."
Other messages in this thread:
- 28448. Fascinating NPR interview on how we learn to eat and develop tastes. [NT] [LINK] - Traca - 4:23pm on 02/05/16 (7)
- Fun read Traca. When our babies could start on solid food, I got one of the baby food mills - KarenNoCA - 4:44pm on 02/05/16
- Love that idea! I grew up eating everything. I loved pickled herring as a kid. :) [NT] - Traca - 7:22pm on 02/05/16
- Grandmother fed me bites of ham at Christmas when I was five months old - Melissa Dallas - 10:14pm on 02/05/16
- ...and a foodie was born! [NT] - KarenNoCA - 12:04am on 02/06/16
- Mama said she "ruined" me because it made her life more difficult [NT] - Melissa Dallas - 12:33am on 02/06/16
- Read "Kitchens of the Great Midwest" (2015) by Stradel - Anna_X - 2:00am on 02/06/16
- Rec: Kitchens of the Great Midwest on BookHub today for $1.99. [NT] - Anna_X - 4:28pm on 02/15/18